I wonder what the Christ would say if we met him for just a day. If we sat and had a some tea or coffee and talked of current events. Now ask yourself and think about what the Lord might think; of recent events our reaction and consider then what you have done.
I began reworking this just after the Paris attacks. Trying in my own feeble way to understand how men and women could do such things to others. It was made especially heinous when it was reported that they had sought asylum from the French; were given that gift of freedom; only to later slap and bite those who helped them. Then a short time later it happened here or again here in America. It seems the world over America is a villain. Those who desire freedom of choice freedom to choose a different faith are classed as evil. It seems ironic that those who wish to share the gift of freedom are despised so much. But the answer is found in fear. The fear of change the world over people fear change and the loss of the old ways.
So I had to pick a starting point and write a disclaimer. Here it is Ninety nine point nine percent all the Americans of Arab origin are hardworking honestly good people. They and their faith should be respected for we are a country of people of many faiths and under that law all are equal.
It must also be noted that evil men exist everywhere and evil men seeking will use any means necessary to achieve that end.
On September eleven; we saw a form of insane love put on display not a love for ones fellow man, but a love for destruction, revenge, a love of vengeance for selfishness for personal pride. No matter the excuse given we saw hate for others, an insane rage displayed, and an anger defined death and destruction. All this done by men who said they did and were doing their gods will. These men were blessed by their cultic leaders. Told they were holy.
And so the reaction to that event; the second of two and a third of three was this:
Ever so swiftly the images of Arabs cheering in the streets the destruction done the great Satan were censored. Our leaders called for calm, respect and compassion. But our media and some in an opposing party demanded swift action.
I wondered if:
Perhaps some could remember the outcome of another day not long ago. One as infamous and what the American public’s reaction was then. It seems that we became enraged outraged and demanded justices. The Arabs themselves sought to paint themselves as moderate peaceful peoples but none denounced what Middle Eastern broadcasters called the heroes of Islam. One leader of the Arab world sought to buy the people with his gift of cash. It was rejected, perhaps because he did not denounce the terrorist. Some claimed it was an insult or perhaps it truly his way of an apology. What I do know is the people in the Arab community were ashamed of what was done here for them by these evil men. So yes I can see why many become out raged at the use of Arab and terrorist in the same sentence structure. Point of fact the Irish Italian Spanish and many others went through this ordeal and far worse.
We are told to be tolerant of the intolerant for it is with toleration that we can overcome…
For it is only by toleration that we will show that we are justified.
It is written: when good men allow evil men to rule, injustice prevails, iniquity becomes the way and the poor, infirm, the widowed all suffer. So it is up to the few to stand up and demand true justice for the whole, first the widow, then poor and the infirm in so doing righteousness prevails in the land.
In the past few months we have been exposed again to the vilest of men and women; those who blame their faith for what they are taking away. And so they seek empathy in their religion. These holy warriors claim that they are displaying the love of Islam, its compassion and its passion. For the people who worship in other way these modern zealots choose murder, destruction with an innate ability to lie, to cry, it’s all the victims fault.
1. In one recent display of their twisted love when people start demanding the powers that be do something and part of that was to deny entry to ant Muslims. They came out against the woman lying responsibility at her feet. Yes in a society dominated by men. They claim a woman planned made and executed the whole operation. The Iman claims she’s lead her man against his will in this heinous action.
2. Not knowing, but thinking we are foolish, devoid of understanding of Islam. It seems they assume we do not know these simple facts a Muslim male rules his home; his mate must submit to his will for that is what a good Muslim wife does.
3. But the Iman claims she made him bend to her will. So Mohammed must be twisting in his grave. For a lowly female made her man bend to her will. But how can this be for Being devout she must submit. She would need a male to escort her on buying trips.
4. So where do we stand.
5. Many in the west feel that the three major faiths are very much the same; that they are equal. Perhaps because they have same book in common? However for those who feel the progressive, liberal socialist not be confused with the socialist who feels. The three all make the claim they worship the same God; only each calls their gods by different names. Yes, they feel all is well, piece or is it peace will come from reason concessions and common ground, for they feel that the three believe in the same ideals, the same truths, and god. Now we must consider what we see and hear; so listen carefully at what is said for it is only then that the truth will be revealed to you.
6. So what do you know?
7. Ask your self do you know of any Christian teachers or the Jewish leaders teaching that violence and the destruction of property with the murder of the innocent as a holy act? No. None do, they teach one should live in peace, defend the innocent from the evil; protecting all others from evil. We are taught to render aid, give food, and shelter, bless those who hate us and pray for them. That is what western nations do. And sometimes the repayment is retribution for crimes they have been told the west committed in the past.
8. It sounds far-fetched, but there are some people who teach hate, they plant the seeds of anger and nurture rage watered with envy half-truths and lies. Out of fear, greed and averise.
Why is it hard to obey the commands of God? To Love one another. What a concept…
Love the Lord your God with your whole heart soul mind and body?
Love your fellow man as you do yourself; these are the commands we have had from the start.